Blowing Against the Wind by: Whisper and focsfyr--
When Vash seems too lost in the past to care about the present, a drifter selling life insurance gives him a second chance at the love he might have had. (Trigun; Wolfwood/Vash)

Disjoint by: Seiony--
A long bus trip that starts with seeming good cheer leaves Vash and his companions to struggle through a night of fitful dreams that reveal the problems lying just below the surface. (Trigun; Vash/Meryl)

Falling by: Asidian--
Lately, Hisoka's found himself thinking of his partner in ways that aren't exactly platonic... But when Tsuzuki asks a serious question, the boy seems more intent on pushing him away. (YnM; Tsuzuki/Hisoka)

Here and Now by: Asidian--
A short fanfic for the webcomic Eversummer Eve, in which Alasdair struggles to come to terms with the curse that's eating up his life. (EsE; gen)

Hot Chocolate by: Asidian--
Alphonse and Edward have their first fight after Al gets his body back, and it makes both brothers realize how much they have to be grateful for. (FMA; Elricest)

Mad Season by: Asidian--
A songfic to Matchbox 20's 'Mad Season' in which Tasuki battles with himself over his feelings for Chichiri, and whether he should tell the monk exactly how he feels... (FY; Tasuki/Chichiri)

Masks by: Asidian--
Each of the Suzaku seishi reflect in turn about the masks they wear, and what their companions hide from one another. (FY; Tasuki/Chichiri)

Only Human By: Asidian--
Midvalley's been trying to tell Legato something that's very important to him, but the telepath may not care... or even understand. (Trigun; Legato/Midvalley)

Rakuen by: WhiteCat--
Vash reflects on a dead friend in this very short, very beautiful, and very, very sad piece. (Trigun; gen)

Red Like Flowers, Red Like Blood by: Seiony--
An very short, eloquent fic, in which Vash ponders his feelings for Rem, and what she might think of him now. (Trigun; gen)

The Sake Bet: A Tale of Two Drunken Seishi by:Asidian--
Tasuki proposes a strange bet, with even stranger conditions: if Kouji talks to himself when no one else is around, the bandit seishi gets to take Chichiri drinking? And according to Kouji, it was all a plot to get the monk in bed with him, no da! (FY; Tasuki/Chichiri)

Talk About Love by: Asidian--
Hotohori is lost in his hopeless longing for Miaka, unable to concentrate on his duties because of the burden it presents. A certain bandit's actually seen the obvious this time, though, and appoints himself the task of cheering up the lovelorn emperor. (FY; gen)

Tonight and the Rest of My Life by:Seiony--
Vash the Stampede suffers a night of restless sleep, plagued (or blessed) by memories of a love lost. (Trigun; gen)

Understanding by: Asidian--
Finally confronted with someone that cares about him, Hisoka finds himself wondering if life- and love- are the way he's always believed. (YnM; Tsuzuki/Hisoka)

Unsolved Mysteries by:Seiony--
Robert Stack and crew tackle the most difficult problem they've ever come across: why does everyone in Fushigi Yuugi love Miaka? (FY; gen)

adult reading
the holding place for any work dark or explicit enough to warrant warnings...

messages
my e-mail account... comments are always welcome...

Ah. You've found my library. Pleasant place, ne? I quite like spending time here, myself.

Much as I like writing, though, I must say that I can't do it all myself... And would love any contributions that you'd care to offer.

Enjoy yourself, and be sure to let me know what you think.

send comments to asidian_morris@yahoo.com